Thursday, February 9, 2012

BEcause of you...

So today is 365 days that we have been without Dan Poly.

BEcause of you Dan...
I cherish every moment I get with my family.
I feel like going to Omaha means more then just going home.
I appreciate Joe, Jp, Kelly, Brandon, and Muel being part of my life.
I realized what true friends are.
I am never alone.
I can relive memories of you in my thoughts and dreams on demand.
I smile about the little things.
I am closer with Aj.
I tell people about my friend Dan, whenever I can.
I wink at the moon when it is shining bright, knowing your watching me.
I got a tattoo.
I wish I would not have left Gross High School.
My friendship with you and Aj's group of friends, is stronger.
I have a playlist dedicated to you on my Ipod, full of Corey Smith, Eric Church, and Kid Cudi.
I enjoy Rolling Rock & PBR.
My heart is bigger, and when I say "I love you" I 100% always mean it.
I can not wait to tell people the story behind my tattoo.

Those are just a few things Dan has helped me to see in the past year. Seems like it was yesterday we lost you, and here we are a year later. We still miss you in and out of everyday. Keep watching over us, and thank you for showing me what matters. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment